November 29, 2008

Eat, Rest, Play...Repeat


Top Ten Highlights of Thanksgiving in Canada:
(in no particular order)
1. Eating the turkey and the fixens just like I used to have when I was a kid. Tastes the same.
2. Playing games that make you laugh until it hurts. (Imagin If, Bingo, and Cards)
3. Hanging out with family without any to do lists to complete.
4. Being able to be completely sarcastic and witty with my 11 year old nephew and he doesn't get offended but comes back with something wittier.
5. Hearing Dad read the story "John The Pumpkin" and watching my kids have the same reaction I used to have... is the story almost over so I can eat.
6. Just chillen' on the couch
7. Eating...did I mention that one?
8. Mom's can of pumpkin in the pantry that had hardened and disinigrated into a bauchilism nightmare. And her being surprised.
9. Pie Heaven
10. Hearing from each one of the kids that their family was what they were most grateful for.


3 comments:

The Risdons said...

I thought Thanksgiving in Canada was a while ago?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.. The weekend was one fun time. We really enjoyed you coming up this past weekend and all the memories we made. BINGO is definetly going to be an annual gsme......Love you all MOM

Swedish Rose said...

Not fair! I can't believe you left me...