November 11, 2008

We Love Mrs. Hahne


When you think of the perfect kindergarten teacher, you think of Mrs. Hahne. Hunter and Jessica both had Mrs. Hahne for kindergarten and Logan has known for the last two years that he would soon too. Now he finally is able to experience Mrs. Hahne class too just like his big brother and sister and he is LOVING it. He often comes home and draws pictures of him and her together. (I am in the picture too every once and awhile) It means so much to me that she has connected with him so deeply. When you send your little ones out into the world to school you only hope their teachers see all their special qualities like you do. That they "get" them. That they see their strengths and how to help their weaknesses and most of all think they are as great as you think they are. Mrs. Hahne has done that for all three of my children and now that my little Logan is in her class I can relax even easier. Wonderful teachers...are simply wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan I love your drawing. I loved my kindergarten teacher too. Her name was Mrs. Hoyte. I might have spelled her name wrong.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... Our whole family just seems to have luck on our side for getting the best teachers. I have an AWESOME teacher, Emily does (or that's what she says) and Clara and Benjamin are bound too. The kindergarten teacher(s) in our school are SO NICE. Anyways, sweet drawing Logan. It rocks.
See ya guys soon,
Jordan