November 04, 2008

Takes over!



Our business has taken over! The house that is...no more room! We finally realized when we were averaging 40-50 orders a week it was time to move our operation elsewhere. ( I don't have that many stairs to put the orders on to!) I didn't get the picture of the garbage vinyl that is the size of a mountain!
Camilla (my business partner and best friend) has been renting out the cutest little house at the back of her property. It was perfect! We moved in a couple weeks ago. We painted, put down new pergo flooring and moved all that vinyl in. Now with three large tables set up I now have room to spread out! (pictures will come soon) It is absolutely wonderful to go in on Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesday's to get the work done, be finished by three and back home for the kids....AND the house stays clean! Just wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too darned successful! Keep up the impressive work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn on your business. I am excited for you. Love me