November 06, 2008

Staring Contest



It's just me and Powder at home these days. When I am not working at A.G., Powder hangs out with me at home. He sits patiently at the sliding glass door staring at me with big droopy eyes until I let him in. I pitied him today as it was pouring rain outside. So I let his stinky self in, dried him all off and told him he had to stay on the bath mat, he agreed. Did you know that if you have a staring contest with a dog, he usually wins? I have a lot more uninterrupted time now than before...I didn't say more time...just uninterrupted, hence the staring contest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Tobe sooo much... I wish I had a Powder to stare at me.... Love mom

Jenn said...

Ohhh mom...you can come stare at him anytime.

Shelley M said...

Lucy likes to be stared at mom...you're always welcome!