November 27, 2008

Losing It

We headed up to Vancouver for our Thanksgiving holiday this year in order to help out Shell and see her Nativity concert. Shauna and I geared up and gathered up the troop early Thursday morning and headed over to Shell's. We babysit the crew Thursday and Friday. It went a little like this...

Jessie lost her tooth.
Benjamin lost his patience.
My boys lost a few IQ points from playing so much Wii.
Jordan lost at "Imagine If". (hee hee)
Grandpa lost track of time.
The girls lost their ability to play nice anymore.
Matt lost his sleep.
Shauna and I lost our steam.
And finally, Mom started to lost her marbles...just kidding mom. After two big days with a lot of kids in the house we made it! We may of lost a few things but we made it and we know it helped Shell out in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babysitting was crazy. But I am glad I was able to do it with you.Love me