November 03, 2008

What an exciting time!

Obama or McCain?
Who do you choose?

Me? I can’t vote because I am Canadian. But nevertheless, I am completely enthrawled with this election. Much like anyone else. This is the going to be the largest turnout to vote since world war two in 1944, with 85% turn out. It is exciting because...

1. Hilary Clinton, the first woman ran to become the next President

2. Mitt Romney who was a Mormon, ran to become the next President.

3. Barack Obama who is the first black man, is running to become the next President.

4. Sarah Palin who is a woman, is running to become the next Vice President.

5. John McCain who might be the oldest running to become the next President.

Wooh! How exciting! I know our house is buzzing about it. However, after I was telling the kids there was only one more day left to vote. Hunter says, "Finally! I am getting tired of you guys watching it all the time!"

Now, I am not saying who I think should win, but I am going to predict Obama will win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And of course, Obama has won.