November 04, 2008

Baptism According to Logan


Picture One

Picture Two

Logan and I were waiting in the car the other day and we struck up a conversation about baptism. Seeing that Hunter was baptized a couple months ago, he wanted to express his thoughts on the topic. He told me that when he gets baptized he isn't going to just hold his nose like Hunter did. (Refer to picture one) I said, "Well what are you going to do?"
So he showed me. (Refer to Picture Two)
I said, "Whats that?"
He said, " I am covering my whole face so that no water will get in my eyes or mouth."
Makes sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats exactly how I would do it too Logan.. You have to protect your eyes too.... Love Grandma Matkin

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure thought I was going to drown before I got baptized.