December 20, 2008

Sleepover at Mommies


Today Jessica went to a birthday skating party. The little girl who's birthday it was kept saying she was going to pick one person to have sleepover. She kept saying to all the little girls through the whole party that she was going to pick someone, of course making all the girls wanting to be the one picked. ( I wanted to stomp over and tell the little girl to stop saying that and be nice...but anyways...) Once it was time to go, we never did hear who she picked or if she was even going to, but Jess was pretty sad over the whole experience. I don't even do sleepovers for the most part, but that wasn't the point. Sooo...I started the mommy sleepover. Tonight Jess and I went to our room and we had a sleepover together. I told the boys what happened and they are dying to have their mommy sleepover next. We watched a movie, ate snacks, and I listened to all her stories with enthusiasm and then we cozied in for bed. Oh and of course we had girl talk.
Mommy sleepovers are much better anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful idea! Jessie did so much better this way!