December 18, 2008

Jessica's Night







Before After
(Her before icing was quite the masterpiece even before she began decorating.)

Tonight Jess and I had a date at her school. A girls night out to make gingerbread houses. Mrs. Thompson (her teacher) had the class make the houses during the day and then the parents got to come to the school and help decorate them tonight with the kids. I just sat back and watched Jess create and say "ooh" and "ahh" at the appropriate moments. I snapped a million pictures trying to capture her amazing personality. She is such a hoot. I just love watching her grow into such a beautiful, wonderful girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jessica!! I love your gingerbread house. One more week and I will be at your house!!!!!!!!!!! Love Auntie Shauna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house Jessie... Love Grandma

The Risdons said...

she is such a great kid. We love her! We always talk about how she's one of our very favorites (that's favourite for you canucks)

Shelley M said...

yummy...