December 19, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


Caramel Country 2006

From 2003-2006 at Christmas time I sold caramel sandwich cookies with my friend Nikki. It was my first business that we named Caramel Country. Well kindof a business...we only sold the goodies once a year... at one single event. Well anyway it was my start. I thought this was a good flashback friday pick this week as today was our last day of work until the 29th. I have been waiting for the mental and physical break. I am proud of all the orders we pumped out the last few weeks. Now we are finished and got all our orders done that need to be there for Christmas. Sigh...let the relaxation begin...

2 comments:

Swedish Rose said...

Do you miss it? It looks yummie!

Jenn said...

Heck no, I now have AG Designs can't get better than that!