December 22, 2008

Sledding



I picked up the Rose kids and took them sledding...or I sat in the car while they went sledding. They were so cute to watch take tumbles down the hill. They played for over an hour having a blast. There is SO much snow. At the end there were these other two older boys who apparently were teasing and picking on Jessica and Isabella, I watched from a far Jess run and tell her brother and Dylan, and then proceeded to watch the boys all pick up snowballs and run over to protect there sisters. ( they looked like someone yelled CHARGE!) You can tell by their body language that it wasn't just an innocent snowball fight, they were standing up for there sisters. I was so proud. (not that I condone violence) I asked them what happened after they ran after them with snowballs, Dylan said, " oh they retreated and then surrendered" I am just happy our boys stand up for their sisters when it counts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I( have been moaning and groaning about all the snow, but it makes me smile to see the lids enjoy it! PS, Love the Roots Canada hat!