December 09, 2008

In Comes Melanie


I remember when we jumped for joy over our one order a month. Now we are getting a little busier and we can't do it alone anymore...so in comes Melanie! Thank goodness. We have her working right along with us just to be able to get our orders out. Today we cut, peeled and masked 73 orders. Whew. Camilla and I are trying to get organized in the office and still get the orders out which becomes a big task. However, I absolutely love it. It is true that when you are doing what you love for work you really aren't working. It has been hard work, but I feel like I need to be pinched sometimes. It is a dream that I can finally have my own business. And even better along side my best friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn and Camilla that is awesome. 16 more days til I see you Jenn. Love Shauna

Anonymous said...

You should be so proud of your massive accomplishment. The business is getting stronger and stronger even as huge companies post loses, you are rising. So well done. Btw, I put up the Christmas vinyl you gave me and it looks AWESOME! I have gotten so many complements.