December 20, 2008

Big Night




Tonight was our ward Christmas party. The kids were apart of the program this year. Jessica was the narrator and the boys were apart of the nativity scene. I am so proud of them. Jessica on her own doing practiced hard all week. Right before the program was to start she told me she had gone to the bathroom to wash her face and fix her hair. (She had wet down certain parts...hee hee) She had a lot of reading to do, and she did it very well with no mistakes. Also there was a big crowd of a completely packed gym. The boys were shepherds and had to stand with Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and the animals while she narrated. They did great playing the part. Hunter afterward said he tried really hard to not smile the whole time. (I am not sure why) And Logan stood reverently too and every once and awhile let out a little wave. We had a shepherds stick for Hunter and I found the bed post for Logan which he thought was just as cool.

Santa dropped by, I love Hunters skeptical face...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job West kids you look so cute!!!!!!! I love the bed post. Five more days until I see you. Love Auntie Shauna

Anonymous said...

Good job you guys!