December 23, 2008

Just Call us Martha...






Jessica and I worked on a very cool craft today. It was easy, very fun and turns out cool.
My three favorite combinations in crafting.

Ingredients:
Cold Weather
Real Cranberries
Christmas Tree Sprigs
Any round dish or bunt pan

Step 1 If you are using a round dish put a smaller bowl or cup for the center. Add a small layer of water, cranberries and then sprigs. Use the sprigs to weigh down the cranberries a little.

Step 2 Freeze, outside or in freezer.

Step 3 Add your second layer, add more water, cranberries and sprigs.

Step 4 Refreeze.

Step 5 Once it is really frozen, get your ribbon ready first because you are going to work quickly once you take it out of the freezer. Run for a couple of seconds under hot water the back of pan. Then add ribbon. Voila! Go hang outside.

Worried it will melt? If your water for your dog freezes then this will stay frozen too. I am assuming...we just made them today.

2 comments:

The Risdons said...

so fun...martha stewart featured that a couple years ago and I've never gotten around to it. I think I just might this year:-)

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful Jessie. And for the countdown, 2 more days til I see you. I hope Santa will bring you what you asked for. Love Auntie Shauna