December 03, 2008

Burnt Out

I am burnt out today. For the last several weeks I have gone to bed late and awoken early, worked a little more than usual, pushed myself past being tired, and now...well I am beat. I got sick during Thanksgiving and I can't seem to shake it. Tonight I feel like poop. I have a fever and my throat hurts so bad I need some strong meds intervention...the stinky part is I start my big couple days of all day nativity prep. I wish I could just keep going and going but sometimes my body says otherwise. Sigh....Left foot, right foot...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are feeling so miserable. We are sick here too. Good luck with your festival of nativities. Love Shauna

Jenn said...

Oh dear...Matt and Logan are sick too. I guess with our Thanksgiving fun we spread a little more than joy.

Anonymous said...

HI Jenn and my little family POOP.... is NOT GOOD.. Ive heard it discribed as many things but that is probably the worst....Today I,m not as congested but still have that nasty cough. I hope you recover soon, in time for your BIG WEEKEND... LOve you all Mom xxxooo