June 30, 2009

THANK YOU MOM!!

My mom came down this week to help me get caught up with the orders this week. We have almost DOUBLED our orders since Camilla's been gone. Wooh, so I am going a little coo koo to say the least. My mom took pity on me and headed down to help me out. She is always giving...and boy did she give...


The minute she walked in the door she got busy!

* putting 1000 color cards together
* making 1000 how to apply packets
* sewing 3.5 jedi capes (each for my kids, and even one for the neighbor!)
* doing loads and loads of laundry
* spoiling with ice cream and candy EVERYDAY
* cleaning my house
* taking the kids swimming almost everyday
* watching the kids while I went to the office to cut orders
* cleaning and organizing the office
* etc etc etc

My mom LOVES to give to people...I want to thank her for all she gave to us this week. THANK YOU MOM!!! I love you and miss you already!

...are you coming back soon?

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

You are so grateful for what Mom does and Mom so likes to help. I am so proud of both of you and all of our little tribe.

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Glad to see you got some help. I hope everything you're having checked out medically turns out ok. Please keep me posted!! :O)