June 30, 2009

Father's Day




Daddy really deserves the world, we just love and adore him to pieces around here. For Father's day we gave him some nice gifts (cologne and tie) But his favorite gifts were from the kids. Jess has hid under her bed for a month these plastic flowers she got for him.

Also, Daddy has a secret binder that he keeps all his top recipes in. (He LOVES to cook) So the kids decorated the front of the binder for him. He loved it. We made him his favorite meal...I don't have that many that I am any good at AND Matt likes. Jess helped me make lasagna, homemade rolls, corn on the cob and 2 berry pies. They turned out pretty good. We invited Rick over because he was familess with Camilla in Sweden. I snapped this picture of the two of them standing there because I kept cracking up they matched...


No comments: