June 02, 2009

FINALLY!




Having your kids so close in age has it's perks. However it also has it's disadvantages...they all think they are the same age. Logan just didn't understand why his teeth weren't falling out at the same rate as his brother and sisters were. Each time their teeth would come out he would run to his room and cry into his pillow...Finally his first tooth came out today. We are all thrilled...

The kids were talking about how much the toothfairy will give him for his first tooth. He thought it would be helpful to leave her a note so she knows it is his first just in case she felt the need to be more generous.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Congratulations Logan. That is awesome!!!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Oh wow, Jenn, did I REALLY just see you TWIST his tooth out?? LOL!! I totally almost lost my cookies there. LOL Chase has one that LOOKS so loose but I try to pull it out and it's like super glue is holding it in. UGH! Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. LOL!! Congrats to Logan!

Jenn said...

Ha ha! Don't you love the sound of the roots pulling! I just go for it and PULL!!!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

LOL!! I tried to pull Chase's out AGAIN last night and it will NOT come out!! He can't even eat normally...it bleeds at every meal...basically screaming "PULL ME OUT!!" But will it come out?? NO!! LOL Maybe I need an expert like you to come do it. :O)

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Update! LOL! Chase's tooth FINALLY came out yesterday...he was eating dinner and I see him get a weird expression on his face and then pull the tooth out and yell, "I lost my tooth!!" I'm so relieved he didn't swallow it because I'm sure it finally just fell out. LOL UGH!! That thing had steel roots!!