June 28, 2009

Still Alive!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... just busy trying to keep my head above water. With Camilla gone in Sweden for a month and a half, I have been manning the fort. We have increased our orders too so my weeks are really tough lately. I am managing though. My mom came down this week to help me out and to get caught up. She has been such a great help. I am still trudging along.

My health is stinky right now. When Logan was born the weight of the three pregnancies in two years caused great havoc on my nerves in my pelvis. I have been managing and dealing with the pain over the 6 years but in the last 3 my leg has brought me lots of pain and I started to get numbness in my feet, and then finally in the last year my foot started 24/7 tremoring or fasciculations. Sooooo...I went and saw the neurologist to follow up with these new symptoms. I found out I have lost feeling or have numbness in my toes, and my leg has gotten weaker than it should be. The neurologist is doing an EMG and nerve conductivity test to check this and that. We shall soon see....

2 comments:

Ames said...

Oh Jenn! I hope that they find something that will help. I am right there with you (looking for answers to strange neurological problems), and I will start praying for you! Keep us posted on your test. I sure love you!!!!

Shauna said...

Jenn you are in my prayers. I hope these tests will give you answers. Love Shauna