June 07, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation!



I can't believe my baby has graduated from kindergarten. I feel like time is flying by so very fast. I just can't believe it. I am so proud of my little guy. He is a strong, very bright, cheerful little boy who I think is just wonderful. I know some may say, it is just kindergarten...what is the big deal? Well, to watch your little baby boy go out into the world and grow in so many ways in just one single year...well...it's a very big deal.

Mrs. Hahne interviewed all the kids this was Logan's response...

LOGAN WEST
Logan is 6 years old. His favorite thing to do in kindergarten is work. At home he like to play with his brother. His favorite food is pizza.
In 20 years he will work in a shop. He will live at school. He will not be married. He will have 3 children - all boys. He will have a dog. In his spare time he will play with his kids.



We have spent the last three years with Mrs. Hahne, the most wonderful kindergarten teacher in the world. It will just be weird to not start the school year with her. She is just the greatest.

And thank you to Grandma and Shauna for taking time out to share our big weekend with our family...it meant a lot to us.


2 comments:

Auntie Shauna said...

Logan I am so happy I was able to be at your graduation. Congratulations again. I love you so much!!!!!!!!

Grandpa said...

Thanks for the pictures - I wish I could have been there. I now see how graduating from kindergarten is a true milestone equal to high school and university. One reason is for the parents and grandparents as much as the child because this is the end of early innocent years.
I am so proud of Logan, Jessica and Hunter.

Love ya