June 16, 2009

Temperature Rising

You probably think I am going to write a post about weather...nope.

Hunter had a bad day today.
We have had "talks" about controlling his temper when he gets angry or impatient with his little brother. With great exasperation he explained to Daddy and I how he is trying so hard to keep control of his temperature but it is so hard. We successfully kept a straight face.
Tonight Hunter ran in with another brotherly complaint announcing...
"Mom! I tried REALLY hard to keep my temperature from rising, but it is SO HARD!!!"

5 comments:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

LOL!! My oldest has quite the temper too. I think it's hard for the oldest kids to realize things can't always be their way, at least for mine. They are used to getting the younger siblings to "go along" with their ideas and stuff they want to do so when it doesn't work out that way they get frustrated. I think it's funny how birth order affects us...sad sometimes too and a little unfair. But that's life! :O)

Jenn said...

ya! I am the youngest, I am used to not having a choice in the matter...

Grandpa said...

I thought the youngest always got their way and that is why they are often spoiled - I guess if you didn't get your way with your siblings that is why you are definitely not spoiled, even driving tractor with your very city background.

Love ya

Jenn said...

So are you saying I am spoiled or not spoiled? Ha ha..I think not..right?

Grandma Matkin said...

MY VOTE..... Definitley NOT spoiled