March 25, 2009

Smelly Potions



Jess has been talking about her secret potions lately. I couldn't tell you in great detail what these are about because yes I admit it...I tune out a good part of the kids stories. They are soooo long winded and there are so many of them. Oh, you do it do...don't judge me. Anyway, she finally asked one day if I wanted to see her special potions. She took me by the hand to an overturned wheel burrow....where her secret potions lay....the wonderful imaginations of a child. I still remember when I was her age and I used to walk home from school I thought I was a secret agent. I would talk into my watch and hide behind trees, man I would call that more weird than imaginative....

2 comments:

Ames said...

Jenn, you make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Does she take orders? I will pay top dollar for some potions!