March 01, 2009

Skiing...what I know for sure...





Skiing with the family...this is what I know for sure...
* Logan spends most of his time chasing snowballs to throw at daddy.
* Hunter likes to raise his arms while he skiis as if a roaring crowd is calling his name.
* Jessica will find every tree route on the side of a run and has no fear zooming through them (giving me a heart attack every time)
* Daddy will find every large boulder/rock on the run and has no fear flying off the side of them. (more heart attacks from mommy.) He is in the top left picture to the right of the tree.
*Mommy has some serious ciculuation problems to her feet and can barely feel them after the first run.



On our way down the run yesteday we found these kids who were doing backflips. If I could of seen Hunters eyes they would of been the size of saucers. They were such nice kids (around 15 years old) and they asked if Hunter wanted to give it a try after he told them he can do it on the ground. So he went down it and flew off of it.... they all cheered. I wonder if I can buy special insurance?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Sounds like quite the dare devils in the West family. Hope to see you all ski one day.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! I just finished my last day of skiing with my school on Friday........we finished off with a few blacks, and then blue runs......I wanna ski with you guys some day!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Great job on the ski flips Hunter. I never did that - my best flipping was back flip off the high diving board. It feels so cool to just throw yourself to the wind so to speak. Are we building an Olympic mogul skier?