March 02, 2009

FHE




Logan conducted our Family Home Evening tonight...suited in his Dr Suess hat he made at school today. We started out with a song that Jess lead. She tried to pick jingle bells again until we all yelled...NO! (it is the only one she knows how to play on the piano) Then Hunter led us in a discussion about the 3 witnesses...it was very educational ...and entertaining. I made a quick scavenger hunt that used stories from the scriptures they had to figure out. The kids LOVE scavenger hunts. They aren't so hard to put together, except when you have to come up with scripture based ones. I think they were wondering what I was talking about half the time...oh well. At the end I had 3 caramel eggs waiting for them...that is all they wanted to get to anyway. Oh well, I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of bright shining eyes of our grandkids are priceless. Family home evening is a great invention.
Love ya all