February 20, 2009

V-Day in Canada






Valentines was in Canada this year. For the last 3 years Daddy has made his red chocolate cake. He couldn't miss. He cooked up some yummy ribs for everyone and then we all had a scrumptious cake! YUM...it is cakes like these that keep my body from being "hottie"...right now it has more of a "mommie" look...

Our Valentines tradition for the kids is for them to wake up to Candy grams above their beds. Since we weren't home I hid them all around Grandma's house and they had to hunt for them. They LOVE giant chocolate bars. So do I...sigh...

Matt is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine life without him. He and I are so blessed to have found each other. I love you sweetie, thank you for the wonderful life we have had so far together. I am excited for many more to come...especially your cooking to come.... hee hee



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!