February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday EL!!!!

My dear friend El's birthday is today and she turned 32. If I had a million dollars I would...

....fly up to Canada so I could take her out for the day.

...I would take her out to a movie and buy her favorite popcorn and m&m's so she could put the candy in the popcorn so she could have "little surprises" throughout the popcorn. (She really likes that)...AND I wouldn't even talk and ask her questions while she watched...even if I was confused.


....then I would try and find her favorite color blue flowers and fill her apartment with them.


....then I would take her for lunch to White Spot because that was our favorite place to go together growing up...




....then I would take her to Stanley Park and we would try the tandem bike again and I would PROMISE not to take too many breaks and make her petal for both of us.


...Then I would take her home to have Kraft macaroni and Cheese because she only has this with me...no other time.... which would be delicious...




...and we would have birthday cake with candles. I would try and make it first but then have to have Matt re-make another one which would be delicious.


....finally I would take her to a hockey game and not even bring reading material and act very entertained by it....even if I wasn't...and didn't know where the puck was 99% of the time.
That is what I would do if I had a million dollars....but I don't....so I just want her to know that I love her to pieces and hope she has a wonderful million dollar day. Happy Birthday El, my forever friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday El!!!