February 26, 2009

Cell Phone

Logan inherited Grandpa's old blackberry. We were able to charge it up and he has been carrying it around playing games ever since. Tonight this is what happened...

"mommy?"
"ya?"
"I just called someone?"
"You did? Who?"
"I donno...some lady was on the phone who I didn't know so I hung up."
"Who did you call?"
"I'll show you" (he quickly punches at the phone and shoved it to my ear...)

It rang and I waited for the lady to come and say,"were sorry we are unable to connect..."
It then said...

"911 what is your emergency?"

I quickly explained and apoligized to the lady telling her I thought he wouldn't be able to call 911 on an old cell phone! FYI you can off any cell phone even phones without service from Canada. She was very nice and thanked me for calling back...I think I saved a trip for the police to come out for a little visit. That would now make all three kids have called 911 sometime (with police visits) it would only seem fit for Logan now too.

1 comment:

Swedish Rose said...

OH MY GOSH! That is classic! Do you know what grandpa has done to the kids here in Wenatchee. First...well, your blog. Second...my kids don't think I trust them (the next one will explain it) third...Dylan wants a Blackberry and I said no way...he said...well Logan and Jessica got them. I said...No way, you must be wrong...well...I guess I was wrong...