February 09, 2009

Little Masterpieces




Walk around the house and you will see that the kids have displayed their little masterpieces for us to all to see. Tonight Jessica taped a paperplate happy face on our headboard she had drawn for us to find when we went to bed. Our bedroom door always has pictures that the kids are most proud of that they have taken the time to tape up there. In the early days the kids would use half a roll or scotch tape to make sure it would really stay on the wall just in case there might be a freak indoor windstorm...they have brought the tape peices down to 6 or 7. I wish I took more pictures of all there little surprises over the years, there have been so many. I am happy the kids feel comfortable enough with their home to place their art treasures on the walls and doors. That they aren't worried I will remove them for fear it won't look perfect. I gave up trying to make my house look perfect a long time ago....I think I need to get more tape.

2 comments:

Jim Matkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love looking at children's art. Good job Hunter, Jessica and Logan