February 01, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Alphabet Garden Designs!

We turned two! Tonight was our AG Designs second birthday. Superbowl weekend in 2007 we all sat around and dreamt up our business plan. The first year we achieved a few of our goals and mainly just tried to perfect our product. In 2008, we got even more ambitious and motivated and achieved all our goals and much much more! We had a great goal jam session tonight that we plan to achieve by Superbowl weekend next year!

Even though I haven't risen from bed in 3 days, and Camilla was just released from the hospital from 2 blood clots and pneumonia we both agreed we HAD to go on with the birthday. I layed on one couch and Camilla on the other. My sweetheart husband has taken care of the kids for the last couple days, kept the house clean, cooked all our wonderful celebration food, cleaned up from it and didn't complain once. I have the most wonderful husband in the world.

Matt LOVES to cook, and perfect his recipes. We LOVE being his testers....Celebration Food: Grilled Pineapple, 7 layer dip, Homemade buffalo chicken wings, Homemade Baked Beans, Sloppy Joes, and to top it all off Chocolate Truffle Dessert. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn and Camilla!!! I wish I could be there to sample the yummy food Matt. I hope both of you get better real soon. Love Shauna

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 2 of you..... I have tasted that wonderful food and it is something to talk about for DAYS after. Love you all MOM