February 06, 2009

Still Sick...just shoot me.

I hate being sick. Most people do, but I am not a good sick person. After a day, the lying down watching stupid tv is about all I can handle. Last Friday I got a really bad head cold and fever and was down until Tuesday... that about killed me...all that lying around.

So then on Wednesday I went gang busters catching up cleaning the house. I had a horrible headache that I medicated all day and tried to ignore....until that night I got nauseous, I thought is was from the medicine on a empty stomach. (It couldn't be sickness, I just HAD that!)I then got a call my friends daughter was in the hospital. So after dinner I rushed there despite my impending nausea and stabbing headache. While standing there talking to my friend I kept getting these waves of nausea. I pushed them away and made my visit quick. On the way home, I was hit hard with another wave of nausea and quickly pulled over on the side of the road....nothing. So I got back on the road, not 1 minute later the vomit came out and landed all over my lap while driving...gross gross gross....I know. I ran in the house crying and have been in bed since...I have watched everything there is to watch on the stupid television and the guilt of not getting done what needs done at work and home is more than I can bear....just shoot me. (sorry, just a little "poor me" going on, I'll get over it, just get me out of this BED!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn I hope you get better real soon. See you in a week. Love Shauna