October 20, 2009

New York Observer

It started with Arthritis Today Magazine last December...and now...
we are going to be featured in another magazine! Yipee!


The New York Observer has a brand new magazine that launched in September called Observer Playground, a children's magazine. We will be in the special holiday December issue where she will be writing an article on personalized children's items.

She requested these four designs. I kind of chuckle because I designed Logan's, Gracie's, and the tractor design for my son, niece and nephews so it would feature their names, kind of funny she picked those ones.


5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Wonderful - image this even beats the Wenatchee Business Journal - keep this up and you guys will be famous before you know it. I love the Jordan Benjamin design.
PS I have lost the crutch down to a cane now.

Grandma M said...

WOW!!!!!!! I love them all. I can't wait for the magazine. It looks like another WINNER.

Shauna said...

Congratulations that is awesome!!!!!

El said...

Dude it just keeps building and building! Awesome job babe!

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Jenn!! That's AWESOME! Congratulations!!