October 14, 2009

Super Snake



I walked into the bathroom yesterday and found this little guy...

For Hunter's birthday party we bought a couple 6 inch snakes at the dollar store for prizes. The box claimed they grow 6 times their size. Jessica was determined to find out. It took a very long time because each time she put him in the bathtub with water, daddy would walk in after her and drain it...she would then return and add water again...he would then come back and drain it. Those two are so stubborn I tell ya...

Turned out for once that the box was right, this dollar store purchase was actually pretty cool...that NEVER happens.

I wonder how I am going to sneak this one eventually out of the bath tub. Tonight he is living in the bathroom sink....Matt is going to LOVE that.

1 comment:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Ok...that thing looks REAL! LOL! I would've probably screamed...or at least squeaked. LOL!