October 11, 2009

Bear World





Curtis and Holly took us to Bear World on Saturday. Wow! You drive around at 5mph as the bears and animals walk around you. Wooh, it was very neat! They even get on top of the car if you don't watch out! These pictures of the bear are NOT zoomed in with my camera, he was so close we could of reached out the window and touched him. Above is a picture of a an all white elk, there are only 1 in 6 million white ones born. A fun fact from Matt.

The petting zoo was the craziest one I have EVER been too. There were these two goats that literally greeted you at the door by trying to eat some part of your clothing. You then spent the rest of the time either running away from these crazy miniature goats or trying to shoe them away. He got ahold of my sweater so he met my foot...Holly said, Jenn I think they frown upon kicking of the animals...I told her they could replace my sweater then.

1 comment: