October 11, 2009

Fresh from Heaven



Gracie Sophia West



Curtis and Holly have added a new baby to their family...
Turko and Geeno their gladiator mastiffs have been their babies for the last 5 years, but 5 weeks ago along came a little bundle from heaven....baby Gracie. We all instantly fell in love with her and fought over who got to hold her.

I couldn't get enough of little Gracie. I don't know if she just reminded me of when my babies were so fresh from heaven, or the love and joy I had for Curtis and Holly and now their babe, but I loved every minute.

The kids LOVED holding, helping and just being with Gracie....even changing dirty diapers.

Curtis and Holly were so gracious to have our rambunctious gang stay for a few days.
Thank you guys, we LOVED it!






3 comments:

Grandma M said...

What a DARLING baby.....I see Logan wanted to share his "ELLIE" with her....

Grandpa said...

Love the pictures but what happened to Curtis - as they say is he just chalk cheese? They are such a nice family with a very beautiful baby?

Shauna said...

What a sweet baby.