November 10, 2009

Jessica Get's Baptized


On Halloween afternoon Jessica was baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a wonderful day, Jessica was so full of joy, excitement and anticipation. She has been awaiting this big moment for a long time. She seemed so peaceful and happy.

I feel overwhelmed by the spirit everytime I see one of my children get baptized. Children are exemplary in their faith and confidence in their Heavenly Father and his plan. I am in awe and I learn so much from them.






After assuring my mom how much Jessica and I wanted her to make her baptism dress, she finally agreed (with some twisting of her arm a little) We were thrilled! It turned out more than beautiful and Jessica looked like an angel. (but a wiggling angel so it was easier to take pictures of the dress without her in it!)





4 comments:

Grandpa said...

It was such a nice experience and everything went smoothly and Jessica looked so happy in her lovely new baptism dress. We are all so proud of her and her family.

Simply, Sarah said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful girl, beautiful day!

Auntie Shauna said...

Jessica you were so beautiful on your baptism day. You looked so pretty in your dress. I am glad I was able to be there to see you there and I am proud of your testimony.

El said...

What a beautiful family moment for you all. Jess looked so beautiful in that great dress.