November 14, 2009

Book Club



I am in a monthly book club with some friends, which I just love. Last months book was Hunger Games. It was the best book! I couldn't put it down, now those of you know how I exaggerate, well I am not kidding on this one. You will NOT put it down. It is at costco if you are looking for it. I just finished the second, Catching Fire, of a series of three. The third is not due out until next fall! Great read but I am not going to tell you what it is about, and it is more fun if you don't even read the flap. Trust me.

2 comments:

Grandma M said...

O.K. Ill try it... But I sure was skeptical of your preview.

Simply, Sarah said...

Oh. my. word.

I just finished the 2nd today, and was so frustrated knowing that I have to wait until next year to find out how it ends!

How much was it at Costco?