November 22, 2009

All Done!



Well it's all over. Our Grand Opening was a great success...and am very pooped. We had many late nights into the early morning this week trying to get ready for it....and now it is all over. We had an ad on the radio for a week, (that was fun) but honestly I don't think it brought anyone in from there. So that is good to know.

To be honest, I am not crazy about having a lot of local people coming in to order. I quite enjoy my business being 99.9% online. That means it is on my time and my schedual. Selfish I know, and maybe a little stupid not to tap the local market.... but you have to make choices and family comes first. If the local market starts picking up it will take a lot more of our time.
Time is precious.

Anyway....I am too pooped now to say much more...

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Yes yes yes you are a national online business with only a tiny fraction of sales from home town. Spending time on Wenatchee gets you off message and dissipates your precious energy and talents. Great job on the opening but now let these folks go.

Jenn said...

Well said!