November 30, 2009

Black Friday Madness



BLACK FRIDAY WOO HOO!!!

For years, Camilla and I have gotten ourselves out of bed in the wee morning hours in order to save a couple bucks on Black Friday. This years starting time was definitely a record. We lined up at Old Navy at 12:55am and waited in line until the doors opened at 3AM....in the rain. They were giving away awesome gifts (I can't disclose). (worth 50 bucks)

It isn't the money saved or even the cool gifts that gets me out there each year. It is the hanging out with Camilla and this year Mom and Shauna came along for the fun. Doing crazy things like this is fun and keeps me young...I do whatever it takes.

2 comments:

Grandma Matkin said...

FUN .... YES COLD.... YES RAIN.... YES Worth it ... YES Thanks to all.....

Shauna said...

What a great time that was. Eight straight hours of shopping.