April 13, 2009

Special Bond





Over the years Jessica and Grandma have created a very special bond. The two of them chat and giggle like two little school girls, cuddle every morning, have secrets between each other, and always look like they are in their own little world.

We are so lucky to have a Grandma and Grandpa that are willing to put their life on hold to come for a weekend almost every month to be apart of every aspect of the kids lives. The kids jump for joy every time they hear they are coming down for a visit and mourn when they leave. (especially Jess) I am so grateful for such wonderful devoted Grandparents and Auntie
for our kids. Matt and I love having them too...we always laugh so hard while they are here....they are a hoot.

1 comment:

Grandma M said...

Yes Jessica We are very close... I always have so much fun with you You just make me laugh all the time.. Keeps me young... Love Grandma M