April 08, 2009

Betrayal

Have you ever seen such horror?

Jessica's front tooth has been taking it's sweet time falling out. Since way before Christmas it started to become wiggly. It is now Spring...

She likes for you to just "test wiggle", no pullsies...but the urge is too great while you are in there poking around, so I always go for it. Which always leads in a look of utter shock and then...
"YOU LIED!!!!!!" and they go off running crying.

Oh, I just can't help it. I keep hoping the outcome will be I pull the tooth lose and then they yell..."YOU DID IT!" but no...I inflict pain and distrust every time.

This time daddy tried...I am taking a break from being the persecutor. No success for him either.

1 comment:

Ames said...

I have never thought of using a kitchen glove...much more traction. Smart thinking. :)