April 23, 2009

Jessica's Old McDonald Musical


Jessica was our star tonight! She was casted as a pig in the first grade musical "Old Mcdonald" ...and she had a part too! She had a few lines and she did an awesome job! I thought she was the cutest little piglet... Daddy congratulated her with a bouquet after the performance and then we came home and had pie.

I have the cutes video that won't uploa! At the beginning of the musical Jess didn't get the memo that they had started already...her lines are at the end or the video. Check back soon for the working video.

5 comments:

Grandpa said...

Congratulations Jessy Bear - I won't say Jessy pig but you sure were cute even without your two front teeth.

Love ya all

Auntie Shauna said...

Jessica you were so cute. I love you.

El said...

Wow, Jessica-you are the cutest piglet there! I so can't wait to see the video.

The Risdons said...

What a lovely pig she is:-)

Grandma M said...

Hi my sweet little jessie.. I LOVE the missing teeth. and you do make an awfully good looking PIG.