April 14, 2009

Wackamole


I caught the boys entertaining themselve wrestling...again... however this time I noticed they found some new gear to wear. They used their soccer shin pads as armor. These kids crack me up...time is going WAY too fast.

Tonight Matt is out of town in Yakima. The kids were talking to one another at dinner time about where Daddy was....

"where is daddy?" Logan

"He is in Wackamole" Jessica

Chuckling at Jessica, Hunter says, " Not Wackamole! It's Wackama!"

Since the kids were little guys they have called Yakima, "Wackamole". And for some reason we didn't see the need to correct them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at your amazing family? Grandma says that you are quite successful. I am not surprised. You are one talented woman. Your children are so cute. Look at them all sporty. Go figure right? I am glad you posted because I was wondering if you had your own blog like your sis.