June 16, 2010

My Little Guy



Logan...my baby. My littlest one. My little guy. He is my last little baby. I can't believe he is growing up so fast.
We are launching a new product (details to come!) and now graphically drawing from scratch our designs. This is just my first rough sketch...what do you think? It isn't finished, I am still working on the pattern and colors.

I put my little guy into this design, his most prized possession is his little elephant he has had since he was a baby. This little elephant I made just reminds me of my little guy.





8 comments:

Swedish Rose said...

Jenn...you are so creative. I LOVE IT! Logan is such a sweetheart.

El said...

Looks fantastic! Those are awesome pictures of Logan, he is growing up so fast!

El said...

Looks fantastic! Those are awesome pictures of Logan, he is growing up so fast!

Ames said...

You are talented!

Grandpa said...

From the beginning Logan had his thing for elephants. Your design is lovely and so right on for our boy. He has a very authentic personality. Great pictures.

Love ya all

Shauna said...

Wow what an artist. Logan is so photogenic. Keep on drawing!!!!

Grandma M said...

What a SWEET boy. I Love you Logan Granndma M

Grandma M said...

What a Sweet Boy I love you Logan