June 07, 2010

Blessings of Friendship



Life's been a little worrisome lately for me...don't worry

...just I have to.

but anyway a good friend of mine decided to take one less worry off my mind for me and made dinner for me tonight. She knows me so well, cooking is sooo stressful.

And it was soooo good.
Dang, I wish I enjoyed cooking.
Katie, and I need the recipe...

not that I am going to cook it, (it looks above my skills)
but it is usually customary to ask right?

and maybe Matt will cook it.

I must say if Rachel you are reading this, I know you offered a ton of times lately. But I am holding out until you follow through and clean my toilets like you offered....

No, really. I don't need dinner or my toilets cleaned...well I do, but anyway.
I just saying that it means a lot...that's all.

1 comment:

Kristin Chase said...

Hey~
I was just catching up on your blog and read this post. I just wanted to check with you to make sure you and your family are OK. I sure miss ya.

Love,
Kristin