June 20, 2010

This is Why...

Daddy's gift from the kids this year....a homemade DUCK TAPE TIE!

The kids and I worked together and made this beauty...

Because Matt is in the bishopric I was a teency weency worried he would not want to wear his handcrafted necktie from the kiddo's and I waited with baited breath as he opened it up and they all asked him right away...

"So you are going to wear it daddy?"

Enthusiastically he responds "Oh ya!"

THIS is just one of the billion reasons Daddy is superdaddy to the kids and to me.

As we walked to our seats this morning at church, the kids immediately looked to see daddy with his tie...and there he was, sporting his big. fat. brown. duck tape tie.

This is (and a billion others) why I just LOVE this guy.






Happy Father's Day Sweetie.

2 comments:

Grandma M said...

That beats any of the ties I saw in China. You are one lucky man Matt..

Granndma M said...

That beats any of the ties I saw in China Matt. You are one lucky man