May 28, 2009

New Shoes




When we were coming home from a long day together, Grandpa mentions to Grandma, "Honey, I think I need some new shoes." He then lifts the edge of his shoes up to reveal the large gap. Oh dear...

We just have to laugh! Dad, who is a brilliant scholar could care less about his duds...which is why it is just too funny. I love it! Mom though it would be funny to use one of her own household fixes to make them last longer. Crazy folks I have.

(DISCLAIMER: he didn't actually go out into public with the duct tapes shoes...at least I don't think so...)

2 comments:

The Risdons said...

I've heard that canucks fix everything with duct tape...guess it's true!

Grandpa said...

I think I missed some great food at Londsale looking after the fountain while you all toured around.

Love ya