May 25, 2009

Lonsdale Quay

Every time we go back to my home town of Vancouver, Canada we try to do something "touristy". Growing up in one of the most beautiful cities in the world you can take for granted all the wonderful places you are surrounded by. So this long weekend we picked Lonsdale Quay market. One of the perks was being able to ride a sea bus to get there. Public transportation is a thrill at this age. This cute indoor/outdoor marketplace is much like Granville Island, lots of shops, people playing music from instruments you couldn't name...and lots of neat and fun things to look at but you probably wouldn't buy. Once we loaded the kids up with ice cream and dad found his bench to sit on, the gals were ready to SHOP...love it.

The moment we got there I asked Jordan (my handsome, cutie putie, 12 year old nephew) to take a picture of Matt and I. He took such a liking to it, I told him he could hold on to it for the rest of the trip and take as many pictures he wanted...he was very excited about this idea. He asked how many pictures could the camera card hold? I told him 600- 1000...he said,"oh good." Away he went...these are just a few...and I mean a few.... of my favorites...













No comments: