January 27, 2009

A Big Day!



Today was a big day for me. I have had to run ALL aspects of the business without my second hand man Camilla. When you start a business with someone, you split up the tasks to cover more ground. Camilla runs the main computer and runs the cutter. Well seeing Camilla is still in the hospital (she is doing better today, fever has gone), I took over getting the orders cut and prepared etc. etc. As I bounced around all the different files trying to find the designs I needed to cut I kept saying, "It is like going through someone else's closet and trying to find an earring!" Allison, Melannie, my Mom, all watched with bated breathe as I worked at the computer to see if all would go well. SUCCESS! We were able to stay on track with our order schedule and all went well. Sigh....I am pooped.

My mom goes home tomorrow, I sure enjoyed her here. I hope we didn't tire her out too bad! She came to help me with my business, she was a BIG help. She got all my color cards put together (100) with 32 colors each! Thanks mom! I hope you come back soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jenn. You're a quick learner. Say hi to Camilla for me and wish her a speedy recovery. Love Shauna

Anonymous said...

Great news about Camilla feeling better! As for you being able to run the whole show, nobody is surprised but you :)

Jenn said...

Ahh...I'm blushing...