January 21, 2009

Amazing Mom

My amazing mom came down to visit for the week. She has only been here one day and has already...


Built a Lego ship with Logan while he is home sick.



Played the Wii with Logan for a couple hours.
Received a silver in tennis and has a Wii age of 40.
(pretty good seeing she is 64!)


Spent a couple hours putting all my business color palatte cards together.



Took a belly dancing class...




Uh oh! She lost her bells!

Oh well! Mom will just improvise...




She then did a kickboxing class with the kids.

And finally, I joined her in a hip hop dance class...

I just love watching my mom. She is ball of fire! I am so grateful for her in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom,

Is ever so vivacious fun and a loving beautiful person. I am so lucky to have her as my gorgeous wife.
PS. She is a good sport and all her qualities are found in each of her daughters. I am so glad I am objective too.

Anonymous said...

I would be pooped after just one of those things! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Way to go mom. Looks like you had a lot of fun.