May 09, 2010

My Mom



Don't you love this picture....so do I.
It is my all time favorite picture of my mom.
It encompasses everything I love her....

I love her infectious energy for life, she makes everything we do together REVVED UP!!

I love how she makes your "big things" in your life her "big things" when they would be small things to everyone else.

I love her ability to make my children feel like they are her number one superstars and light up with so much excitement every time she speaks with them...(and how she does it with me too.)

I love how comfortable she is in her skin.

I love how nothing will stop her and she will try anything at least once...(even tubing down the raging river.)

I love how fun she is to be with.

I love how kooky she is....ha ha...

I love how creative she is in solving any problem.

I love how stunningly beautiful she is.

I love how strong she is.

I love how in-tune she is to helping out another.

Mom, Mother's day just gives me an excuse to tell you how happy I am you are my mom. You mean so much to me and I am so blessed to have you for my mom. You are such a big part of my life and I am so happy we can go through life together. I love you.

3 comments:

Grandma M said...

Jenny (and only I can call you that) you make me want to cry..... Wha beautiful things you wrote about me. now I will have to live up to them. I love you and your family so much. XXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shauna said...

I agree what a wonderful mom we have.She is awesome. Always willing to give of herself. Love ya mom. Happy mother's day Jenn.

Grandpa said...

What a gorgeous picture of a truly vivacous women. I am so lucky and I am so glad she has passed on to each of her daughters some great genes.

I hope you had a wonderful mothers day because you are an outstanding mother and homemaker.

Love Dad